Data Protection Notice
1. General note
It is very important to us to process your personal data securely and in accordance with the current regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) [Datenschutz-Grundverordnung, DSGVO] and the current Federal Data Protection Act [Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG2017]. For this reason, we would like to inform you below about the ways in which your personal data are processed and, if applicable, disclosed to third parties (2), about your rights towards us (3), and other aspects of interest to you (4).
2. Types of processing
AGO Research GmbH automatically collects and stores log file information provided by your browser when you visit our website: the operating system you use, your browser type and version, your IP address, the time of your request, the page you previously visited (i.e., the page you came from). However, these data cannot be assigned to specific persons. Furthermore, we do not combine these data with other data or data sources, so that we cannot draw any conclusions that would allow to identify a person. After a statistical evaluation these data will be deleted immediately.
AGO Research GmbH does not use any analysis tools such as Piwik/Matamo or Google Analytics on its website. The data you enter when visiting our website to contact us, for example, will only be used for this individual purpose. In the event of any further use, we will obtain your prior consent. Such data will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary to fulfill your contact request or if you have expressly consented to this.
For our part, we take all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your data from misuse.
3. Your rights
Regarding your personal data you have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 of the GDPR, to withdraw your consent to us at any time;
- in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us;
- in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR, to request the immediate correction of incorrect or the completion of incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or to request their transfer to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- If your personal data are processed based on a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation.
4. Further information
AGO Research GmbH keeps your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill your contact request or any other request. In addition, as a commercial enterprise we are subject to obligations under commercial and tax law to retain data, which we have to observe.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data (the “Controller” pursuant to the GDPR):
AGO Research GmbH
Frau Stefanie Barth
Telephone: +49 (0)611 880467-10
Fax: +49 (0)611 880467-68
If you have any questions about data protection and if you wish to assert your rights, please contact the
Data Protection Officer of AGO Research GmbH
Telephone: +49 (0)611 880467-0
(as of May 2018)